Revolutionize Your Energy Healing Practice with These Marketing Strategies
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. And for your energy healing practice, that first impression starts with your marketing tactics.
Marketing significantly influences your current and potential client’s perception of your practice and will determine whether they book appointments with you.
To better understand which marketing tactics to use, I’ll break them down into the three stages of your practice:
1. When your practice launches.
2. When you need to reach new clients.
3. When you need to build relationships.
Marketing Strategies to Launch Your Practice
Naming your healing practice is foundational for your overall visibility. Select a unique name that not only catches people’s attention but also represents your vision.
During the launch of your practice, this is the time to be creative and stand out from competitors.
Once you have a name, here are a few ways to market your healing practice:
· Create a website for your practice with appointment scheduling software that gives clients 24/7 access.
· Set up social media accounts for your practice so prospects can learn about you and the services you offer. Make this your primary communication tool to relay information and spread awareness about your practice.
· Host local events with family, friends, and neighboring businesses when you first open to create buzz.
Marketing Strategies to Attract New Clients
Creating marketing strategies that target new clients helps you expand and grow your healing practice. Some marketing tactics that will help you attract new clients in your local area include:
· Use social media as an advertising tool to reach new clients. Taking out social media ads is a smart and efficient use of funds because you can target your local community.
· Set up a blog for your healing practice. Whether it’s health and wellness tips or acupressure how-to videos, creating and regularly adding to your blog will help you become the ‘go-to’ expert in your community.
· Ask for positive online reviews and ratings on Yelp. These encourage new clients to come check out your healing practice and are essential to business growth.
Marketing Strategies to Keep Clients Coming Back
Here are five simple marketing tactics to maintain a relationship with existing clients and turn them into advocates for your healing practice:
· Sending personalized cards for your client’s birthday or during the holidays is a great way to build rapport and showcase superb customer service.
· Email marketing allows you to send messages that promote your practice. You can send out news, discuss the latest trends, and offer exclusive deals.
· Add-on services immediately increase the value of your offerings and instantly increase sales for your healing practice. Add on a crystal healing session, chakra and Tarot readings, foot or hand massages and watch your clients glow!
· A client loyalty program offers exclusive discounts or free products for clients who visit frequently. Offering a loyalty program incentivizes clients to come in more often, so they can reap the benefit of the rewards system.
· Gift cards are a great way to boost sales for your healing practice because they guarantee future purchases. These will help you ramp up sales.
Marketing is a crucial component of your energy healing practice. For each stage of its growth, there are tactics to implement to engage new clients and create loyalty. As your healing practice grows, your marketing strategies need to evolve with it. So be sure to add new tactics and revamp any that seem stale.
P.S. What is your biggest challenge with finding new clients?
I offer a few free client attraction strategy sessions each month by app (Skype or Zoom) or email.
If you want a spot, send me an email with your timezone and preferred app or email to:
jan@YourHealingBusiness.com or DM me on Twitter @Your_HealingBiz