Local Market Research for Energy Healers
Oh no! The “r” word!
Today, we’re going to talk about how a little market research will go a long way toward helping you determine where you best fit into your local community and how you can out-sell the competition.
Figuring out where you fit in – finding your sweet spot – is vital for every energy healer setting up or in already established practices. Not only will it help you stand out in your community, it will also help you attract and keep more clients.
The problem some energy healers have is trying to figure out where they fit into their local community with their healing specialty. They put a lot of effort into ‘getting the word out there’ only to be frustrated by little or no response.
What Can Be Done?
This is where a little research comes in. And it doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming.
Take a couple of hours in the morning and do some online research. Browse your local newspaper to see who’s taking out ads and what they’re saying. Take a couple of hours and visit your Chamber of Commerce to find out what’s being done to support energy healing practitioners.
Go to energy healing events and talk with people. Visit websites of other energy healers in your area. Blog posts and Facebook and will give you tons of information.
Here’s what you need to find out:
1. Find out how your energy-healing specialty (industry) is doing in the local community. Here are some questions you’ll want to investigate:
· Are overall sales shrinking, maintaining, or growing?
· Is the industry stable or in transition?
· How do clients book services? Online, in person, by referral or other ways?
· When do they buy? Winter? Holidays? Start of the school year? Is there a buying cycle?
2. Find out who the major players are in your area and what they offer.
· What are the breadth and depth of their services?
· How can you offer a service that stands out with your signature style?
· What extra benefits or services can you give clients that will make your offering more valuable to them?
3. Find out what’s in and what’s out?
· What are people in your industry interested in? What’s trending now?
· What add-on services do people enjoy?
· Which services are becoming less popular or going out of style?
Finding out where your energy healing practice best fits in your community is vital to your success. You must find that ‘sweet spot’ so you can stand out in your community. Doing a little local market research now will help you fit in, stand out, and attract and keep clients.
P.S. Are you struggling with finding new clients?
I offer a few free client attraction discovery sessions each month by Zoom.
If you want a spot, click on this LINK to book your Discovery Session with Jan.
Or message me at:
FB/Energy Healers Thriving Businesses
Photo Credit: Alejandro Escamilla on Unsplash