Are You Confused About How the Law of Attraction Really Works? Part 1
Many people are!
This is a 4-part blog series that addresses the confusion around how to use the Law of Attraction to manifesting what you want.
- In Part 1, I’ll discuss what is causing the confusion and introduce you to the clarifying questions you need to ask before you can manifest anything using the Law of Attraction.
- In Parts 2, 3 and 4, I’ll discuss the three main approaches to using the Law of Attraction and cite examples of when to use each of the approaches.
Now days, it’s rare to find someone who hasn’t heard of the Law of Attraction. It’s common enough that most people agree that “like attracts like” and that you need to “be careful what you wish for,” lest it come true.
The part that causes confusion is trying to figure out how, exactly, to use the Law of Attraction to create what you want.
- Some people counsel you to focus specifically, and in great detail, on what you want.
- Others say, no, don’t do that! Instead, take a broader, less detailed view, and only focus on the essence of what you want. In other words, be general, not specific.
- Still others advise to forget completely about focusing on what you want, either specifically or in general. They claim that it’s counterproductive since focusing on what you want means it hasn’t manifested yet; so by doing so you’re noticing what is not, thereby focusing on the lack of having it.
Yikes! No wonder there’s so much confusion and frustration around how to use the Law of Attraction!
The truth of the matter is . . . all three approaches work! You just need to figure out when to use which approach. To do that you’ll need to assess these two things about what you want to manifest:
- How much resistance do you have around that which you want to manifest? Decide if you have no resistance, a little resistance, or a lot. Then assign a numeric value between 0 and 10 to your level of resistance. O meaning none. 10 meaning a lot.
- How close do you feel your manifestation is to actually occurring? Does it feel very close to manifesting or does it seem further away? Again, assign a numeric value between 0 and 10 to represent how close or how far away it feels to you. 0 meaning right around the corner. 10 meaning a year or more down the road.
Once you know the answers to these two questions, then you’ll be able to figure out which of the three approaches works best for what and when you want to create.
Now that you understand why the Law of Attraction can be so confusing and know the two clarifying question to ask, the next three blog posts will address the three approaches to manifestation.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can use the Law of Attraction to deliberately create what you want in your life or practice, the first step is to get my free workbook: Yes You Can! Get Your Vision Aligned in 10 Days. Download your copy and get started now at: https://yourhealingbusiness.com