The 12 Days of Christmas for Energy Healing Practitioners Part 1
This is a 2-part blog series that talks about what energy healing practitioners can do to boost sales and increase clients this holiday season.
- In Part 1, I’ll discuss tips 1-5.
- In Part 2, I’ll discuss tips 6-12.
Everyone knows The Twelve Days of Christmas, the English Christmas carol about gifts that are given on each of the twelve days of Christmas.
But not everyone knows how this traditional song applies to energy healing practitioners.
That is… until now.
As an energy healing practitioner, have you given any thought to what the tradition of gift giving can do for your practice? With the countdown to Christmas underway, do you have a plan to utilize this festive holiday season to promote your practice and maximize your success?
Well, here’s an effective, easy-to-implement twelve-day plan that will guarantee you have something special during the festive season.
Traditionally, Christmas Day is considered the “First Day of Christmas” and the Twelve Days are December 25th to January 5th. However, you can choose your 12 days throughout the season.
12 Things You Can Do to Make Your Practice Merry
- On the first day – Get your ‘Christmas special’ announcement out into the marketplace seven different ways, all at once. Choose from these options to make a powerful impact:
- Press release
- Blog post
- E-zine blast
- Email announcement
- 2-minute video
- On the second day – Use free classified ads to promote your practice. If you have a knack for writing short ads, you will be able to increase your site traffic by using free (or pretty darn cheap) classified ads. Place ads where you know your target audience will see them.
- On the third day – Write down your personal affirmation for the month. The goal here is to help you step back from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and stay focused on what’s important to you.
- On the fourth day – Introduce yourself to three potential referral sources. A nurturing referral relationship can be quite profitable. So think of professionals who would be good referral sources for you. Then make contact with them today.
- On the fifth day – Add three success stories to your website. You already may have testimonials from your clients on your website. Now create a space for their before-and-after success stories. Remember to include a link back to their sites, so everyone gets some love during the holiday season.
Here are the first five tips for energy healing practitioners interested in making more sales and increasing clients this holiday season. Stay tuned for my next blog post where I’ll discuss tips 6-12.
P.S. I’m excited about an innovative client attraction system for #spiritual and #healing entrepreneurs that I think you’re going love.
I offer a few free client attraction discovery sessions each month by Zoom.
If you want a spot, click on this LINK to book your Discovery Session with Jan.
Or message me at:
FB/Energy Healers Thriving Businesses